Munich Master Class: «Court Residences as Places of Exchange in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe, 1400–1700»
- Location: Munich (LMU Institut für Kunstgeschichte), Germany
- Date: 2–7 March 2015
- Supervisor: Stephan Hoppe
- This Master Class is organized in conjunction with the Munich Symposium
- Participation in the Master Class is free of charge: accepted participants get an allowance to fund their travel to Munich and are offered free accommodation in Munich for a whole week (7 nights). The lectures and excursions are also free.
- The number of available places is limited: 18 students will be selected on the basis of their research project and motivation.
- Call for Participation (pdf) – deadline 8 December 2014