2 Doctoral Positions at the Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florenz – Max-Planck-Institut (Project «Ethics and Architecture»)
February 28, 2016
Starting on 1 May 2016, the positions are offered for two years, with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for two excellent candidates with passive German language skills and PhD projects focusing on
1) Art or Architecture (13th-21st c.),
2) Early Modern Art or Architecture,
that both investigate a topic correlated to the «Ethics and Architecture»-Project.
Candidates are asked to address their application in German, English or Italian, in a single pdf (max. 2 MB), via e-mail to Prof. Dr. Alessandro Nova (email@example.com), including the following documents:
- detailed cv with photo
- certificate of graduation
- university registration
- doctoral research proposal (max. 2 pages)
- one reference letter
- contact details of another university lecturer for further questions
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2016.